Just a quick post this morning, for fun - I was exploring the world of couscous, which I've never made, and ran across a new foodblog that I immediately fell in love with, and it got me to thinking that maybe I should share my favs here. So, here goes:
1) www.nikkipolani.wordpress.com This one is a combo blog, lots of good food, great photography, cats, and roses. And a great dose of Jesus too. What could be better? :)
2) www.17andbaking.com A fun one to follow, this young girl has a zest for life and photography and baking that will just make you feel young again.
3) www.wanderingchopsticks.blogspot.com My go-to place for great Vietnamese recipes. :)
4) www.mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com This one has lots of good homey-type recipes. I don't have time to try them all but man, do they look satisfying.
5) www.themadchemist-trish.blogspot.com Another fun place to hang out and see what warm and comforting goodies she dishes out. I smile just thinking about it.
6) www.crispywaffle.com Gotta recommend this one for the wit, great photography, and the recipes that are like, wow! Just found it and went through 3 or 4 pages and loved every single thing I saw. I've tagged her adobo chicken recipe and the coconut shrimp for cooking within the week.
Check them out, and happy cooking, in this Happy New Year season ~